A textile is a flexible material consisting of a network of natural or artificial fibres. Yarn is produced by spinning raw fibres of wool, flax, cotton, hemp, or other materials to produce long strands. Textiles are formed by weaving, knitting, crocheting, knotting or tatting, felting, or braiding.
The related words "fabric" and "cloth" and "material" are often used in textile assembly trades (such as tailoring and dressmaking) as synonyms for textile. However, there are subtle differences in these terms in specialized usage. A textile is any material made of interlacing fibres, including carpeting and geotextiles.
A piece of fabric is a material made through weaving, knitting, spreading, crocheting, or bonding that may be used in the production of further goods (garments, etc.). Cloth may be used synonymously with fabric but is often a piece of fabric that has been processed.In a retail unit, one needs to move finished goods into and out of the retail store. Logistics and supply chain helps in the easy movement of goods in the textile industry. Textile industry in whole can be considered a time-sensitive industry. Goods need to reach a specified location on time. Otherwise, the profit of the textile owner may be affected.
Ash Logistics’ Services
- 3PL/4PL partner with years of experience.
- A wide array of value-added services.
- First Mile-Last Mile transportation to our customers.
- PAN India transportation including neighbour country Bhutan, Bangladesh and Nepal.
Activities at Ash Logistics
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Increased control over secondary distribution
- Restructured logistical systems
- Quick Response
- Inter-store and returns flow management
- Customized solutions for moving the products to the required locations
Types of vehicle Ash Logistics use
- Straight Truck
- Mini Truck
- Long-Haul Truck
- Tail Lift Truck
- Pick- Up truck
- Long Platform Truck
How we are different in providing services
- 24/7 Transportation Tracking.
- GPS enabled system.
- Continuous Innovation in technology.
- Equipped with SIM tracking Technologies.
- Virtual Transport Desk.
- Equipment dedicated to the transport.
Advantages of working with Ash Logistics
- GPS/SIM tracking equipped
- Hassle-Free movement
- Provide 24/7 Tracking of vehicle
- Warehouse Management System
- Collaborative management System