The national or international transportation of large, heavy, high value or complex pieces of equipment comes under the logistics project work. Under the logistic project the materials can be sourced globally, or from one individual location. The oil and gas, wind power, mining, engineering, and construction industries are heavily involved in this level of transportation. Project requires a detailed engineering process in order to stay within the projected budget, and be completed on time.
If heavy building parts have to be moved from the production site to the point of use or if a complete factory is relocated, solid planning work, a sophisticated transport concept and special equipment are essential.
Managing heavy lift projects requires special expertise, care and detailing. We have built a formidable reputation in Project Cargo Logistics and heavy lift transportation with our dedicated operations team who have a thorough understanding of handling cargoes with ports, customs and transport agencies. We offer innovative Project Cargo Handling solutions as well as technical engineering services to manage the project completely from start to finish, ensuring timely delivery of your valuable goods.
Over the years, we have managed several high-value project cargoes, offering our customers world-class Project Cargo Services efficiently at minimum costs. Regardless of the transportation’s destination, our team handles every consignment in a customized manner, planning and engineering all the required points in detail including a rigging study to ensure maximum safety throughout the lifting procedures. A good rapport with liners and break bulk operators helps us to offer our customers and partners a competitive service.
Ash Logistics’ Services
- Warehouse Management
- 3PL partner with years of experience.
- Truck Transportation
- Provide trucks for transportation as per the need of the customer.
- First Mile-Last Mile transportation to project associates.
- PAN India transportation service including neighbour country Bhutan, Bangladesh and Nepal.
Activities at Ash Logistics
- Increased control over secondary distribution
- Restructured logistical systems
- Quick Response
- Rationalization of primary distribution (factory to warehouse)
- Increased return flow.
- Efficient Consumer Response (ECR)
Types of vehicle Ash Logistics use
- Long-Haul Truck
- Mini Truck
- Heavy Truck
- Container Truck
- Pick-Up truck
- Light Truck
How we are different in providing services
- 24/7 Transportation Tracking
- Manages Import & Export Documentation
- Site inspection and project planning
- Equipped with SIM/GPS tracking technology
- Virtual Transport Desk
- Advanced fleet analytics
Advantages of working with Ash Logistics
- Provide 24/7 Tracking of transportation
- GPS/SIM tracking equipped
- Route surveys and selection of reliable carriers
- Final stage delivery with closing report
- Collaborative management System