Electrical Goods SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Ash Logistics has expertise in managing supply chain for Electrical Goods industry and involved below products of Electrical Goods industry:
- Major electrical appliance
- Programmable logic controller
- Electric switchboards
- Distribution boards
- Circuit breakers and disconnects
- Electricity meter
ELECTRICAL GOODS SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Ash Logistics is well known name in the Electrical Goods Supply Chain Industry with proven record of managing complex supply chains for leading domestics and multi-national companies and we are best Electrical Goods Supply Chain Management Company
Below are major challenges in above electrical products supply chain management:
- In-plant logistics
- Government regulations in Export-Import of electrical products
- Transportation of high volume finished / semi-finished electrical goods
- Storage / warehousing / yard management
We at Ash Logistics has decade of experience in managing such challenging supply chain for Electrical Goods industry and we offer below services in this domain:
- Electrical Goods 3PL / 4PL
- Electrical Goods Warehousing
- Electrical Goods In-plant Logistics
- Electrical Goods Open Yard Management
- Electrical Goods Transportation
- Electrical Goods Export-Import (EXIM)
ELECTRICAL GOODS 3PL / STEEL 4PL
Ash Logistics has vast experience in managing such a complex Steel supply chains as 3PL / 4PL. Our competitive services mainly warehousing, transportation and EXIM offers stable downstream steel supply chain management with experienced professional staff and advanced technology backbone.
ELECTRICAL GOODS WAREHOUSING
Challenges of complex electrical goods supply chain such as high volumes, height weight and high inventory turnover introduces solution of warehousing & yard management particularly for electrical goods industry. Also project electrical goods like transformers, distribution panels, jumpers, cables etc. require specialised transport solution because of shape, size, weight and other quality parameters. Decision of warehousing and yard management is very important to sustain profitability, maintain and grow market share in competitive market.
Ash Logistics offers:
- Selection of warehouse location based on distribution plan and complete Downstream Steel SCM consulting including design of warehouse facility, setting operational SOPs, suggestion w.r.t. improvements in current warehousing operations etc.
- Innovative Yard management.
- Automated authentication & traceability of steel goods for accurate FIFO management.
- Warehouse stacking locations planning to optimise space utilisation.
- Advance and fully / semi-automatic material handling equipment to save labour cost like – ASRS(Automatic Storage & Retrieval System), AGV(Auto Guided Vehicles), Reach Truck, Forklifts, HPT(Hand Pallet Trucks), semi-automatic conveyors for packing, printing and dispatches. We offer these equipment on hire-purchase or on monthly rent basis to reduce capital investment and maintenance cost (including specialised trained staff cost) of our customers.
- Full/partial automation in binning, packaging and loading/unloading to reduce material handling time and cost.
- Effective Warehouse Management System (WMS) for demand planning, inventory optimisation and distribution planning.
- Immediate WMS information flow to upstream & downstream for quick decision making in fluctuating demand market.
- Advanced analytics to support world class steel warehousing operations.
- 5S implementation along with Kaizen.
- 3PL/4PL services to manage customer's entire warehouse activities.
- Strong operational review mechanism & reporting to control all activities related to warehousing.
- Design & installation of optimised racks system on rental basis
ELECTRICAL GOODS IN-PLANT LOGISTICS
In-plant logistics covers movements of goods within the manufacturing/processing plant. Movements includes raw materials movement from receipt to intermediate storage, components and sub-assemblies - either to or from stocking points or line-sides, for turning into finished goods, as well as bringing finished products out to the factory gate or intermediate storage for dispatch outside factory. In-plant Logistics also covers intra-unit movement for goods (raw/semi-finished/finished) as well as open yard management for the same.
Ash Logistics has proven partner for many leading electrical goods processing companies’ in-plant logistics. We offer below services in In-plant logistics management:
- Raw material / semi-finished goods / components inward movement including unloading of material from vehicle, inspection
- Movement of semi-finished goods / components / sub-assemblies on line
- Movement of finished goods to dispatch location
- Labour management require for in-plant management
- Returnable assets management like pallets, bins, fixtures for movements, trays, trollies, tote bins etc.
- Consultancy in design of layout (SLP – Systematics Layout Planning) for material movement, storage and handling equipment and IT support to design and development of in-plant logistics system
- Binning of goods received at receipt
- Issue of raw material / semi-finished goods for further processing on lines (line feeding)
- Yard management
- Movement of empty bins / pallets from line to feeling location either to raw material storage or previous stage of manufacturing or processing or outside factory.
- Dispatch management – invoicing, loading
- Material handling equipment on hire-purchase or on monthly rent basis to reduce capital investment and maintenance cost (including specialised trained staff cost) of our customers.
- Washing / cleaning of bins, storage equipment etc.
ELECTRICAL GOODS - TRANSPORTATION
Scalability and the capacity to meet demand at right time are essential in a transportation partner for the electrical goods industry. Ash Logistics offers services that help improve efficiency all along the supply chain. As a 3PL partner with decades of experience, we have aligned our operations around transportation vertical to provide seamless services to the electrical goods industry. Whether you need closed body container or FTL transportation, we as a transportation partner to help with reverse logistics, we offer a wide array of value added services in Electrical Goods Transportation viz:
- Supported by own and hired fleet as per your need
- Specialized in movement of large quantum of cargo or freight as per Law
- We provide local and regional shipments as well nationwide shipments services
- Delivering consistent value to our existing all customers, we are trustworthy, reliable and leading service provider in this domain
- Assistance to decide type of carrier by our expert transport team
- Tracking of your consignments 24 by 7 through our Transport Management System (GPS / SIM)
- Extensive IT Network support for your FTL transportation including online billing, payment, PODs and other data backup for a year
- Reverse Logistics
- We also provide FTL service from India to Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh and vice-e-versa
- We are one of the leading logistics companies in India serving FTL services to national and multi-national steel companies across India
- 24 by 7 Online /offline order placement using Centralised Transport Desk (CTD)
- Online LR (Lorry Receipt) generation through our Centralised Transport Desk (CTD)Transport Management System (TMS)
- Visibility and reports for each movement of the shipment
- Definite transit schedule towards just in time delivery
- Opportunity to transport high value goods securely with our safe services
ELECTRICAL GOODS - YARD MANAGEMENT
Finished assembled high volume electrical goods like transformers, distribution panels, cables etc. from factory require open or closed yard till its dispatch to dealer or customer or project site. We at Ash Logistics has expertise in developing as well as operating yards for electrical goods industry. We offer below world-class services for electrical goods yard management:
- Systematic Layout planning for varied types of products based on volume, weight etc.
- Multiple yards development & operational management at various geographical locations for optimised distribution planning on leased / rental basis
- Protection of electrical goods in yard
- Security, safety & other similar measures to protect electrical goods in yard
- Skilled, experienced and motivated staffing for daily operations like skilled drivers, technicians, clerks, managers etc.
- Pre-delivery Inspection (PDI) facility
- Advanced & up-to-date IT System to manage yard operations
- Advanced RFID solution for real time inventory visibility and tracking of goods locations
- Space utilisation – horizontal as well as vertical if possible depend on type of goods
- Loading – unloading facilities
- 5S implementation and sustenance
- Strong operational review mechanism & reporting to control all activities related to yard
Electrical Goods - EXPORT IMPORT (EXIM)
Electrical Goods Export Import includes International transportation of Electrical Goods, including raw materials, processed electrical goods into finished products. We are ready to answer electrical goods EXIM SCM challenge with our vast network of international contacts and expert knowledge of the international freight forwarding. Our core services in Electrical Goods EXIM includes:
AIR FREIGHT - IMPORTS AND EXPORTS
- Import Cargo Handling
- Export Cargo Handling
- Import and Export Cargo Consolidation
SEA FREIGHT - IMPORTS AND EXPORTS
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less than Container Load (LCL)
- Buyer Consolidation
- Direct & Transhipment service options
- Port to Port Services
- Break Bulk
We provide the following services:
- Guidance for Duty Benefits as per notifications.
- Customs documentation
- Examination of shipments.
- Customs Duty Payments.
- Customs clearance at all major CFS, Ports across India
- Carting/ receiving goods